It does not matter whether you are old or new to the world of investing and cryptocurrencies. Everyone is looking for the best possible investment opportunities that would make their money grow exponentially without much effort. This is not an invalid thought. Therefore, people spend a lot of time in the research and analysis of trends that might help them gain an understanding of the expected ‘booms’ shortly.
Why invest in cryptocurrencies – Before cryptos were introduced to the market, people spent their time buying gold and land as tangible assets for investment. Slowly, they started expanding towards the stock market and began investing in the variety of opportunities available there. Day trading or long-term investments started taking precedence alongside fixed deposits. However, these days the change brought by cryptocurrencies has become the top form of investment as they help their investors
- Reap higher benefits in terms of monetary gain
- Provide different opportunities like cross-border payments, participating in buying NFTs, indulging in smart contracts and decentralized applications, etc.
- Faster and lower transaction fees
- They provide transparency and security to the users.
Cryptos that are expected to witness huge growth – There are hundreds and thousands of cryptos in today’s market. Each of these has its advantages and disadvantages. Certain cryptos, however, are expected to grow.
- Shiba Inu – This is easily one of the best-performing cryptos of the year. What makes it desirable in India is the SHIBA to INR price. Since the price is not very high, the trading volume among Indian investors is high. It gained more than 40 million percent in less than 12 months. Even though the price may not rise this much, there is a significant gain predicted by expert analysts. There is a huge hype surrounding Shiba Inu in the market, which is unlikely to die down anytime soon.
- Ethereum – Ethereum has a market cap of over 415 billion dollars. It is not only a cryptocurrency but is also a blockchain platform that has become a fan favorite as it allows users to be a part of the smart contracts and NFTs. Since its launch, up until April 2022, it has seen a gain of over 31,000%. Converting the Ethereum price in INR then and now would give you a perfect understanding of the significant growth this popular altcoin has seen.
- Terra – One of the newer cryptos that has a market cap of approximately 37.5 billion dollars is expected to rise in the coming year. It is a blockchain platform used for payments for stablecoins. This platform is used to maintain a balance between two types of cryptocurrencies – TerraUSD and Luna. They work in tandem and create a supply and demand chain in the ecosystem. The price for Luna has risen by over 16,400% since January 2021.
- Ripple – Any praises one can provide ripple and its cryptocurrency (XRP) would be less. Ripple is an excellent platform that provides a seamless network, to facilitate any kind of inter-country payments that can also be used by large businesses. The rise that XRP has seen has been over 13,700% since 2017. Primarily used by financial institutions owing to the lower transfer rate and fast speed for transactions, this technology has also been backed by several banks and companies all over the world.
- Binance coin – This coin is based on one of the biggest operators and cryptocurrency exchange systems in the world. Therefore, it is unsurprising that the Binance coin has gained popularity within a short while of its emergence. It has powered its way to the 3rd most-popular cryptocurrency and digital coin in the market. To create a higher demand for this coin, the suppliers reduce the coins every quarter. This reduction and release of more coins depend on the overall trading volume.
Keep in mind these cryptocurrencies and make your investments accordingly. It is also important to conduct your research before you make an investment that involves a significant amount of money. Since cryptos are still highly untapped and a large territory is undiscovered, there are a few things that might not be accurately predicted by the experts as well. Risk is always underway in transactions such as these, so creating a diverse portfolio that will allow for effective backups and protection against losing more money than gaining would be vital. Take the help of people in the field of investment so that you don’t lose out on any vital information.