Watching the TV with your boyfriend, you start chatting about the future. Talks about holidays and even getting a property together is very exciting and encouraging as you think the world of him, but unfortunately, love doesn’t pay for things.
He can do a bit of overtime at work, but you don’t have that opportunity. However, there is nothing to stop you from bringing in extra income by doing something that interests you. A bit of research puts you in the direction of islashboutique.com which explains how you can train as an eyelash technician.
It looks like a great option for several reasons.
- You can either attend a course in person or do it online at your own pace, which means it won’t affect your full-time position which you enjoy.
- The lash tech industry is at a high and extremely popular with customers. There is the flexible opportunity to work as much as you can and want to earn good money.
- The training course will ensure that you are supplied with kit to start you off and you are dealing with a high-quality product.
- You can work from home, adapting a space or spare room into your own little studio, perhaps with mounted make up mirrors.
- You might build a good customer base as your good name is spread by happy clients meaning that there is the possibility to make it a dedicated career.
- It’s doing something that you are interested in as someone who puts fashion and beauty high on your list of priorities.
- As a qualified lash tech, you can work for others or rent a chair in a beauty salon if working from home is not possible.
- You will gain satisfaction by improving the beauty and appearance of others which will offer pride in your work. It will not feel like you are working, more having fun while helping others. You will certainly feel good when you and the boyfriend visit the Great Barrier Reef on that holiday you discussed.
- You will meet people and build a rapport that can lead to friendships. Customer references and word of mouth from those happy with the service you offer will build a glowing reputation for which you are soon in great demand.
Training and then qualifying as an eyelash technician is the perfect way to earn extra money or start a new career in a profession that offers flexibility and pleasure when helping others in their appearance.