The short answer to this question is a resounding yes! Whether you run a trucking outfit or a flower shop, IT is more than relevant, it is necessary and without some professional support, you can quickly find your business under-performing.
Here are some of the essential IT solutions to boost your business.
- Cloud data storage – If you run a small business, you probably think that keeping all your business data on the office hard drives is adequate, yet consider the implications of you lost the data; a fire or theft scenario could lead to irretrievable data and with no back up, you are screwed! Migrate to the cloud and enjoy the ability to access your data from any location, all you need is a digital device and an Internet connection and you’re good to go.
- IT hardware support – The best IT support in San Diego County offer fixed-fee IT hardware service and maintenance, which keeps your organization online 24/7. Isn’t it weird how computers seem to crash when you really need them? That dreaded blue screen right in the middle of an urgent report is karma at its worse and all you need to do is make a call; regular maintenance reduces the risk of hardware failure and many issues can be remotely resolved.
- Real-time video – If you are still using cellphone networks, where have you been for the last few years? VoIP platforms offer real-time video communication, with powerful online collaboration tools, allowing your employees to engage with each other, while you can arrange video Zoom calls with your team. You’ll be able to engage in meaningful dialogue with real-time video and that stretches to any location on the planet, plus there are no by-the-minute charges with VoIP – What’s not to like about real-time video contact?
- Web security – Every time you connect to the web, your data is automatically at risk and critical business data demands a professional cyber-security solution. Here is some advice for business owners to recover from a cyber-attack. This happens to come under the umbrella of IT support and with 24/7 protection, your network is always secure. If, for example, a hacker managed to steal all your client base financial data, this would be used to commit fraud and your business reputation would be in tatters. There are many ways a cyber-criminal can get access to your data and without some form of protection, you are taking a big risk.
- Wireless connectivity – Place a few wireless routers around your office space and you can say goodbye to those ugly cable bundles; all staff wear headsets that allow for on the move communication. With 5G and the Internet of Things, we are moving into a new era of digital tech and your business should be making good use of state-of-the-art connectivity, empowering your organization.
If you forge an alliance with a leading San Diego IT support outfit, you can enjoy all the above services and more and boost the efficiency of your business.