Long gone are the times when in-person signatures were the only method of signing an official document. Today, you can create your own personalized signature online. You don’t have to worry about traveling to a business meeting or commuting to another city to sign a piece of paper. You can sign your official document from home and send it to your partner in a very short amount of time.
You could also sign any school-related paperwork from home as well. If you need to send your signature to your prospective university, for example, you can sign up for an account with Signature Generator and get yours in no time. There are many ways in which this new online tool can help you.
Why Would You Use Signature Generator?
As I mentioned above, the reasons are numerous. Here is a list of the most important ones, so let’s check them out together.
- Signing a document becomes fast and efficient. That being said, you don’t have to spend time printing a document, signing it, and scanning it again. You can simply open the app, create the signature, copy-paste it into your online document, and you’re done. This can save anyone precious time and energy.
- It’s safe. You don’t have to worry about anybody else using your signature, since you’re the only person who’s got access to your account, writes Dan at https://www.bestessayservicereviews.com/. Plus, the new electronic signature that Signature Generator has issues protects you from fraud by including a digital signature seal that only you can use. Double safe!
- You can save storage space by saving your electronic signature on your device. This makes them easy to be tracked and use whenever you need them.
- An electronic signature can save you money since you don’t need to use anymore paper. As I said before, all you have to do is sign the online document and send it back. “Plus, you’re contributing to making the world a better place by being eco-friendly,” argues Janine at dissertation writing services.
How Can You Create Your Digital Signature?
You can follow the next steps to create your electronic signature. Keep in mind that Signature Generator is free to use!
- The first thing you need to do is upload a document to your account. This document can be anything, really. However, keep in mind that Signature Generator only accepts files in PDF, JPG, XLS, and DOC formats. That being said, if your document’s format differs, you can always use an online file converter to convert your documents to the necessary format. You could also upload files from one of your online storage units, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
The second thing you need to do is create your signature. You can do this manually by drawing your own signature in electronic format or you can upload it from your computer if you already have it stored in your files. Another option would be typing it.
- The third and last step is sending your documents in and waiting for them to be processed. After Signature Generator processes your files, your documents are ready to be downloaded. Check the electronic signature and see if you like it. If you do, start using it and make your life easier!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I digitally sign a PDF?
Yes, you can sign a PDF using an electronic signature. You could type or draw your name on it, answers college essay services coordinator, Julia Kane.
- How does an e-signature work?
Most electronic signatures resemble paper signatures. That being said, they can look exactly like your handwritten signature. If you’re using a touchscreen, creating it will be easier, as Jayla at Dissertation-Service.org argues.
- Is Signature Generator free to use?
Yes, Signature Generator is free to use, so sign up for an account right now.
It’s time to update your signature and transfer it to an electronic device. Our technology is quickly evolving and so are our means of communication. Unnecessary travel or even printing should not be part of your routine anymore. Learn how to modernize!