There are treatments or no vaccines for COVID-19. CoronaVirus Prevention Symptoms Treatment There are ongoing trials assessing remedies. WHO will continue to provide advice that is updated as soon become available. Coronavirus disorder (COVID-19) is an infectious illness brought on by a newly discovered coronavirus. The COVID-19 virus spreads mostly through droplets of saliva or release from the nose once an infected individual coughs or sneezes, therefore it is crucial that you also practice respiratory etiquette (by way of instance, by coughing into a flexed elbow).
The best approach would be to be well informed! about the COVID-19 virus that it causes and how it spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection with the alcohol-based rub rather than touching your face and washing your hands. Many people recover without needing treatment and may experience mild to moderate disease. Older individuals and people with health problems such as cancer, diabetes, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cardiovascular disease are more likely to develop the illness.
To prevent infection and to transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Maintain at least 1-metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Refrain from smoking and other actions that weaken the lungs.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Practice bodily distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from big groups of individuals.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or wash them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Individuals in different ways affect. COVID-19 is a disorder without needing treatment, and infected people will develop! mild to moderate symptoms and recuperate. Individuals who have health illnesses and those over 60 years old have a greater chance of developing serious disease and death. CoronaVirus Prevention Symptoms Treatment.
Common symptoms include:
- dry cough.
Other symptoms include:
- shortness of breath
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- and very few people will report diarrhea, nausea or a runny nose.