Once you make your mind where to study, the other question that comes to student’s minds is where to live. For many students, it is a challenging task to choose the accommodation to a different city or country because they are new to that country and hardly know anyone. They face the problem of sharing their accommodation with the person they do not know in-person. Apart from sharing, the various other options available include privately rented houses, family stays, private halls, etc. Every student has different needs and preferences and can choose the accommodation depending on the affordable rates, security reasons, making friends across the world, etc. If any students want to join the university without any hassle of booking the accommodation, then they should book accommodation in advance. Amber Student is the best platform from where you can book your accommodation in advance.
So, here are a few benefits of booking student accommodation in advance-
1. Safe and security– One of the important things when moving to a country for further studies is living in a safe apartment. You can safely book accommodation with the help of a service provider before moving to a place. You can also make the choice that suits you the best. Many student accommodation at different places provide you the extra security of CCTV recording, swipe card access, etc.
2. Convenience- The other benefit is convenience, on one side where students feel troubled on getting the accommodation at a different place, the large universities may also offer boarding facilities to the students who can live on campus. This benefits the students as it will save their money as well as transportation charges. They have easy access to campus resources such as a library, co-curricular programs, etc.
3. Making new friends– Some students do feel introvert when it comes to sharing accommodation because they do not know if they will share the same interests. Every student has certain tastes and preferences. But sharing accommodation is always better than living alone. You can make new friends across different countries. Even you can have dinner, shopping, education help altogether instead of feeling alone. So, to begin a new journey it is always better to have friends around and thus, in student accommodation you get the chance to live with several other people who study at the same university or else nearby.
4. Affordability- The one other reason to book student accommodation in advance is affordability. Unlike the private rentals where the rent of living and food, electricity is separately charged from the student. The managed accommodation allows or offers the all-inclusive rent from the student in one single payment. It also becomes easier for the students to make a monthly budget as to how much they are paying for accommodation.
5. Sharing tips– Student accommodation is always a better choice for the students where you can share things and tips with each other. For example- If you are unable to make your decision in choosing a fine restaurant then you can ask your friends. They can suggest and give you amazing ideas. Also, if you are struggling in completing the assignment the nearby neighbors or your roommates can help you out in completing your assignment.
6. Suitable location– Many student accommodation are built at the places from where the shopping center or entertainment hubs are close and thus, benefits the students to take public transport services and explore the new city with ease. Also, if you are studying in Scotland then, the shops, museums are within walking distance from student apartments Glasgow.
7. Sense of company– We all agree with how difficult it is to study in another city or country without family. The feeling is daunting. But through the student accommodation community, you get a new family. You can have dinning, shopping, sharing experience with other people. You always have someone to talk to in one building. This way you can easily adapt yourself to another place and is a great cure for homesickness.
8. Equipped rooms– When it comes to student accommodation, you do not need to take stress on moving the objects or furniture in your room. Many student accommodation providers offer you the essentials in your room that include shelves, seating, desk, bed, etc. This reduces the tension of how, when, and where to place the furniture. You can easily hang out with your friends without any hassle. Also, some accommodation are designed in such a way that include gyms, barbeques, outdoor terrace, etc. The students can study well and on weekends they can have more fun with such other facilities.
9. Help from accommodation staff– No matter how much you become self-independence in some other country. Student accommodation is not only about living with other people and receiving their guidance. The accommodation staff is always there for you in case you need any help. You always get a helping hand from specially trained staff. So, that’s why it is beneficial for the students to live in student accommodation.
10. Building cultural awareness– Student accommodation is the first major choice by most of the international students because it helps them in bridging the cultural and language gap. Many students believe that student accommodation is a new home to themselves where you can cure homesickness by having new friends, learning their cultures, and understanding their language. That’s why people love to book rooms from overseas because of the numerous advantages that student accommodation offers.
These above points clearly state why student accommodation is the first choice by most of the students, especially international students. Student accommodation providers take students as their priority and thus, provides the room at affordable rates with additional facilities of gyms, barbeques, and outdoor terrace. The students feel like their home place and start building strong networks with their friends, accommodation trained staff. The students need not take any tension because of the equipped room facility. Also, along with the experience of quality education, they can explore the city on weekends through public transport services available near to their accommodation.